Events & Retreats
Intensive Journal - Life Context Workshop
A program of exploration and integration through Journal writing
Often we desire to live more authentically and to feel more connected to our ‘soul’ or ‘spirit’. This workshop introduces the Intensive Journal® process, a practical tool to explore our inner stirrings and to move forward more grounded in our own life.
Saturday & Sunday 21 – 22 May 2016
9:30am-5pm Saturday; 9.30am-4.30pm Sunday
Centre for Ministry, 16 Masons Drive, North Parramatta. http://unitingvenues.org/northparramatta
Here are some comments from previous Intensive Journal workshop participants:
• Through the intensive writing process I was able to reflect on my life journey from different angles and through imaginative lenses. The workshop was a rich psychological and spiritual experience.
• It was wonderful to learn how to connect to my deeper being; it made sense and encourages me to continue with this process.
• It was amazing to find a way to journal that goes deeper and really allows me to discover different parts of myself.
• Kate delivers this workshop in a respectful and serene way.
• The workshop has opened up a way to explore the various aspects of my life and opened up possibilities for the future.
• My life will never be the same again.
• Kate was wonderful, so caring and empathetic, a gentle guide who was always happy to help. I got so much from the workshop--I am sure it will be a life-long tool.
Kate Scholl has been leading Intensive Journal® workshops for 30 years and is passionate about their potential for enabling one to live more creatively and genuinely.
Cost: $160 or $140 for Eremos members; $20 less for early bird (before May 1). Materials plus morning and afternoon tea provided. Please bring your lunch and a 3 ring binder. Registration essential and no later than the 17th of May. Early registration is recommended as spaces are limited for this workshop.
There is accommodation onsite for those who are interested. Accommodation bookings are made directly with the venue.
If booking accommodation please remember to also register for the workshop via trybookings.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Intensive Journal® :
- visit www.intensivejournal.org - A program of exploration and integration through Journal writing
- read this article by Kate Scholl, Writing Our Truth: The Intensive Journal Process Explored
There are no comments yet. Have your say!