Eremos Magazine - How To Contribute
EREMOS offers opportunities for new and established writers to be published. We welcome your written or artwork contributions for consideration for publication in our magazine and suggest the following contributions:
- Articles about personal experience and the spiritual journey, and how these affect us and our work in the world;
- Reviews of books, films, music, theatre and art;
- Poems or meditations; graphics-drawings, paintings, photographs and cartoons.
Contributions may vary in length, from one-page poems and meditations to 1,500- to 2,000-word articles and reviews. Written contributions may be submitted by email attachment. If that is not possible, please mail hard copies to our postal address. Please include your postal and email addresses, telephone number and a brief biography.
The deadline for each issue is the 8th of the month:
- For March issue: January 8
- For June issue: April 8
- For September issue: July 8
- For December issue: October 8
EREMOS contains information about gatherings, retreats and the Eremos Books For Groups. We also invite noticeboard items from like-minded organisations. Noticeboard items are free and have a later deadline than that for articles and other content. They should be edited for printing and uploading to the website and received no later than the 1st of February, May, August and November for March, June, September and December issues, respectively.
Email, send or fax your content, questions or suggestions to: email@example.com , fax to 02 6334 2120, or post to:
PO Box 601
Woy Woy NSW 2256