News + Blog
The Intensive Journal Life Context Workshop
A program of exploration and integration through Journal writing
The Intensive Journal® combines one of the oldest methods of self-exploration, keeping a journal, with a structured format that enables you to get to know the inner core of your life on an ever-deeper level. It empowers you to gain a fuller perspective of your life and unlock hidden creative potential.
The Intensive Journal® Program can help you to:
• Live more authentically, connected to your deepest values and aspirations
• Gain greater self-awareness and self-confidence
• Work out career directions and major decisions
• Gain insight into your relationship patterns and life direction
• Develop skills and practices to reflect on all aspects of your life
The Intensive Journal is one of the great inventions of our time.
Often we desire to live more authentically and to feel more connected to our ‘soul’ or ‘spirit’. This workshop introduces the Intensive Journal® process, a practical tool to explore our inner stirrings and to move forward more grounded in our own life.
Facilitator, Kate Scholl has been leading Intensive Journal® workshops for over 30 years and is passionate about their potential for enabling one to live more creatively and genuinely.
Here are some comments from previous Intensive Journal workshop participants:
• Through the intensive writing process I was able to reflect on my life journey from different angles and through imaginative lenses. The workshop was a rich psychological and spiritual experience.
• It was wonderful to learn how to connect to my deeper being; it made sense and encourages me to continue with this process.
• It was amazing to find a way to journal that goes deeper and really allows me to discover different parts of myself.
• Kate delivers this workshop in a respectful and serene way.
• The workshop has opened up a way to explore the various aspects of my life and opened up possibilities for the future.
• My life will never be the same again.
• Kate was wonderful, so caring and empathetic, a gentle guide who was always happy to help. I got so much from the workshop--I am sure it will be a life-long tool.
Upcoming workshop details
Saturday & Sunday 27 – 28 May 2017
9:30am-5pm Saturday; 9.30am-4.30pm Sunday
Venue: The Grail, 22 Mc Hatton Street, North Sydney.
Cost: $160 / $140 for Members.
Early bird reduction of $20 for online bookings made by 1 May.
Bookings essential by 17th May.
Early registration is recommended as spaces are limited for this workshop.
Register Now: https://www.trybooking.com/OWEX
For further information please email: email@example.com
For more information about the Intensive Journal® :
- visit www.intensivejournal.org - A program of exploration and integration through Journal writing
- read this article by Kate Scholl, Writing Our Truth: The Intensive Journal Process Explored
There are no comments yet. Have your say!